1. God: There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit.
2. The Bible: The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God, without error in their
original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for
Christian faith and life.
3. The Human Condition: All humanity was created in the image of God, but has fallen into sin and is, therefore,
separated from God. Only through God's saving work in Jesus Christ can salvation and spiritual life be
4. Jesus Christ: Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of
the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, and died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures.
He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and sits at the right hand of God as our High Priest and
5. The Work of Christ : Jesus Christ, as our representative and substitute, shed His blood on the cross as the
perfect, all-sufficient sacrifice for our sins. His atoning death and victorious resurrection constitute the only
ground for our salvation. All those who believe in Jesus Christ receive salvation and are born of the Holy Spirit.
6. The Holy Spirit: The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, convict people of their sin,
and regenerate the believing sinner. The Holy Spirit indwells, guides, instructs, equips and empowers the
believer for Christ-like living and service.
7. The Church: The true Church is composed of all people who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been given
the indwelling Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.